Criteria to Consider When Selecting Health Practitioners
Please be advised that while INHS promotes and educates the tenets of Natural Hygiene, we do not engage in the business of recommending, referring or endorsing individual doctors, practitioners or consultants.
We recommend that each person carefully evaluate the academic credentials and clinical experience of a potential practitioner in making their decision. This would include:
1) Academic Degrees, years obtained and institutions from where those degrees came from
2) Years and type of actual practice experience
3) Teaching or research experience
4) Training in Clinical Nutrition and/or Nature Cure and/or Natural Hygiene
5) Articles and books published
7) Memberships in professional organizations
8) Types of licensure past and present - in good standing
9) Description of Practice
10) Noteable Teachers doctor has studied under
11) Special areas of expertise
Back to doctors' list
Education to become a hygienic doctor
Contact Dr. John Fielder for a course with internship http://www.johnfielder.com.au/course.html
Contact IAHP http://www.iahp.net, for internships either in California, or in Australia.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: to the above must be added a basic doctor education, e.g. DC or ND.
PRESENT : PAST : FUTURE : CASE STORIES : DOCTORS LIST : MAGAZINE : SITE MAP
|Thanks freestockphotos.com & najaco.com for the photos Thanks CGISpy and hostedscripts for the spam-protect Email: click here|